We are committed to providing the best possible service at all times but things occasionally go wrong and you may want to complain or express a concern.  We welcome feedback as this gives us the opportunity to learn and reduces the likelihood of further incidents and dissatisfaction. 

If you have a concern or complaint about the following services, please contact the following:

Doctor (GP), Dentist, Pharmacist or Optician
If you have a comment, complaint or compliment relating to primary care (GPs, dentist, pharmacists or optometrists) directly commissioned by NHS England and where local resolution fails to achieve a satisfactory outcome, and you wish to make a formal complaint. 

You have the right to raise a formal complaint with either the service provider or the commissioner of the service NHS England, contact details are:

NHS England: email:; call 0300 311 22 33 or write to:
NHS England, PO Box 16728, Redditch, B97 9PT.

Hospitals, Mental Health, Community and other services 
All services providing NHS care are required to have a complaints procedure which is compliant with the NHS complaints regulations.  If you have a complaint about a hospital, mental health, community or other NHS service, you should direct this to that organisation directly.  Should you wish for us to be aware of your complaint please send a copy of your complaint to us however the responsibility for investigating the issues remains with the service complained about.

Contact details for our main providers can be found at the links below:

For Community Health Services, please contact: South Warwickshire Foundation Trust 

Mental Health Services, please contact: Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust

Send feedback about this page
© NHS South Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group
Westgate House, Market Street, Warwick CV34 4DE